- 120 Minutes
- 6 People
- Chicken Leg & Breast – 1 kg
- Bakers Tandoori Chicken Masala
- Strained Curd
- Salt to taste
- With a sharp knife, make fine slits on pieces of chicken legs and breast(1kg) apply lime and salt. Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Mix four teaspoon of Bakers Tandoori Chicken Masala, 6 tablespoon of strained (thick) curd and salt. Marinate cut chicken with mixture and keep aside for at least two hours.
- Apply two teaspoon of melted butter on the marinated chicken and roast in Tandoor until cooked. Serve it hot with Salad dressings and lime pieces. This masala can also be used for other Tandoori preparations.